EMCOR Services Betlem offers a range of energy solutions aimed at helping clients achieve high-performance environments and highly efficient operations. Our team of energy experts and professional engineers can develop an energy-saving strategy customized to the unique needs of your building, facility, or campus.
For many of our commercial clients, energy savings of up to 30-percent are within reach, with as much as 10 to 15-percent of the savings coming from “best practices” and low- or even no-cost measures.
Your Trusted, Proven Source for Energy Services
Offering both stand-alone and ongoing energy solutions, we are one of the largest, best-equipped commercial and residential mechanical contractors in upstate New York. We’ve earned a reputation for helping clients generate real savings through a practical process that promotes quick identification, quantification, and implementation of energy-efficient projects.
Our energy experts can perform a complete analysis of your facility, to identify where your energy spend is going, and then develop energy management solutions aimed at getting the most out of every dollar put towards your utilities. No matter your facility type or system challenge, our goal is always to help you increase the value of your property, reduce costs, minimize your carbon footprint, and return money to your bottom line.
Additionally, we are also a New York State Energy Research and Development Authority Flextech Contractor, Energy Star Partner, New York State Electric & Gas and Rochester Gas Trade Ally, and National Grid Energy Solutions Partner. These relationships help ensure that your project will have access to all available rebates, grants, and other local and federal funds.
Our Energy Services Include:
- Building and industrial energy efficiency studies and upgrades
- Retro commissioning and existing building commissioning services
- Commercial and industrial energy reduction strategies
- Multifamily integrated physical needs assessment and energy audits
- Energy efficiency retrofits including:
- Self-performance of targeted energy conservation measures
- Demand response services
- Demand control ventilation systems
- Renewable and sustainable energy services
- LEED certification support (U.S. Green Building Council member)
- Utility and special program rebate identification